Much needed updates for Maestro Flash Cards
A new set of features are coming soon, based on feedback and reviews written in the app stores, plus a couple of bug fixes and required changes to be Windows 8.1 – compliant, and Windows 10 and Windows Phone 10 compatible.
Here’s a summary of what we are working on:
- Quiz Mode
- Ability to hide known Flash Cards
- Unification of Windows Store App and Windows Phone App
Windows Store App – specific features
- Keyboard support for users without touch screen (in some app modes)
- Storing preferences and learning progress in device
Windows Phone App – specific features
- Spanish translation
Expected Release Timeline
- Windows Store App – March 2015
- Windows Phone App – April 2015
What about iOS and Android?
People keep asking about these other platforms, and development for iOS and Android is expected to resume planning after the Windows and Windows Phone updates go live, so expect some news in Q2 2015, and potential releases in Q3 and Q4 this year, plus some other big news for the Maestro platform.